Date.com was started on Valentine’s Day, 1997. It is the biggest privately-held site, with over two million lively male and female associates all over the world; Date.com offers a secure, safe, suitable and cost-effective way for singles to get together. They are adding together new members at a rate of approximately 250,000 per month with thousands of couples reporting their accomplishment on the site.
So how popular is date.com? well CBS for 2005 valentines day run a segment on finding love and decided to call on date.com due to their overwhelming popularity and huge database of members with 55% male and 45% female and ages varied from 20 upwards. Use their FREE registration form to get started on meeting other singles
An overwhelming about of news coverage, press releases ,articles and success stories are available to read on the site before you join. In the last 12 months they have reported having at least 50 marriages from people who met on the site.
Date.com Reviewed – Free Signup
- The good ones are not taken, proven by the photo area online
- Free Membership Signup
- Chat rooms and ability to remain anonymous when emailing
- Send and receive members messages
- Advertising, Magazine and events
- Press lounge & features, News Coverage, Media Exposure and bookstore
- Profiling area developed in such a way that almost completes in detail your very profile